Friday, January 8, 2016

StayFocused Reflection

Over the past couple of days, the online extension called StayFocused I have been using has been tedious and annoying time to time. Although, it has taught me key values of staying focus which has been very helpful on these past days.


Having little to no distractions help me not allow my self to get distracted by these interesting sites or my environment. Interestingly, when you block a site it does not block it forever. You could go to settings and set certain times and dates of when you block it.


The difficult thing about this is breaking the routine of surfing the web freely. When taking breaks while studying or doing my homework I would very tempted to look at the sites, luckily they were blocked.


Image Credit;

blogs.bournemouth.ac.ukGoing forward on weather I would use these extensions again or not I would say no.  Even though they help keep me focused, I feel and know I have the re-strength and discipline to not go on any that distracts me.

Because all in all, getting distracted my Youtube and other social media sites, only effect you and your education.

No comments:

Post a Comment